Monday, June 27, 2011

I Hate Summer

I don't understand why anyone would like summer. These are a few reasons why I hate it:

It's hot. Way too hot.

Oh, the humidity!

Sweating

Sweat=stink

Extra pimples

Sunburn

To avoid sunburn you must put on goopy, smelly, sticky lotion that makes your skin shiny and more pimply

Frizzy hair

It's so darn hot I don't understand why anyone wants to leave the house

Air conditioning=high electric bills

Your makeup melts right off your face

You have to shave your legs more

It's so much harder to sleep when it's hot

Pit stains are not classy

P.S.- I am grateful that I live in Colorado where the heat and the cold are rarely extreme. There is little humidity and I haven't been bitten by a mosquito in almost four years. But I'll be moving back to the midwest soon and I'll have to go back to hating life from May through September. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment